Solved

no calls or texts following port

• 17 November 2022
  • 7 replies

I've been with Id mobile one week and I already want to leave !! 

I've swapped my number over from Vodafone and on 14th said it's complete 💯%

And still nobody can contact me on my number but... I can text and call them with my number . WTF is going on .. 

I've turned off my phone took out the SIM and tried everything I can with no luck can't even get to talk to someone !! 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 22 November 2022, 20:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Kurt Crawford,

It sounds like a partial port here, have you since been able to get in touch to raise this?

We will need to pass over to our TechTeam to look into the porting issues further.

Let us know if you still need help.

Mohammed

I've been to Curry's twice about this ,yes my number has part ported but I'm using now both Vodafone and ID mobile which is costing me money as my Vodafone contract renewal was on 17th as this was ported over on 14th November I'm now running both but as to yet nobody can still text or ring me . And I don't know when it's going to be sorted !!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I've been to Curry's twice about this ,yes my number has part ported but I'm using now both Vodafone and ID mobile which is costing me money as my Vodafone contract renewal was on 17th as this was ported over on 14th November I'm now running both but as to yet nobody can still text or ring me . And I don't know when it's going to be sorted !!

FYI, the OFCOM UK mobile number switching rules state you’re entitled to compensation for each day your port has been delayed, although I’m sure you’d rather have had a successful number port.

Good luck @Kurt Crawford

Thanks as it's been 8 days so far since it was ported yes I've missed so many important calls and it's 100% bugging me . Id rather have it go through straight away. 🤬🙄

Hi Kurt. My honest opinion is that ditch iD mobile and look for another network. I’ve requested port in on 15th November 2022. Today is 22nd November. Already raised complaint. Tech team deadline was 2 working days. Live chat agents are incompetent and clueless. When you ask them simple question for an update only reply you will get is they not part of their team. I know how it feels when you don’t receive OTPs texts from school or any important calls. Hope you able to get your number back. Don’t rely on iD.Good luck.

Hello @Kurt Crawford,

It sounds like a partial port here, have you since been able to get in touch to raise this?

We will need to pass over to our TechTeam to look into the porting issues further.

Let us know if you still need help.

Mohammed

Still not working and now been 9 days since it was ported over it's bugging me so much think I will just leave .

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kurt Crawford,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?