Solved

no coverage at all

• 29 July 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi there I've had no coverage for last week now.  Why am I paying for something that am not receiving. What is happening I D

icon

Best answer by Alom7861 2 August 2023, 19:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Alom7861,

Welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear that you have poor coverage.

Please can you check the network status checker to check if there are any issues in your area.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage#coverage-info

If there are no issues with the coverage in your area, it may be worth trying the SIM in a different handset or alternatively a replacement SIM.

Kash

Hi I've tried putting the sim in a different fone still same no network coverage what can I do now

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi I've tried putting the sim in a different fone still same no network coverage what can I do now

You can get a replacement iD SIM card from any Currys store, or ask for one online using the iD live chat service @Alom7861.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Alom7861 

Please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you’re having issues?

Are you completely without signal and unable to access any services or is this a degraded service?

Tom

My postcode is  Le111hd   still no coverage  I've done everything I was told but still  nothing why should I pay for something am not receiving I tried putting in another fone still no luck. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

My postcode is  Le111hd   still no coverage  I've done everything I was told but still  nothing why should I pay for something am not receiving I tried putting in another fone still no luck. 

Looks like there’s an issue in your area @Alom7861.

Hi I’ve been seeing this message for the last week now and there still working on it does any one know when this issue is going to be fixed. 
thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Alom7861

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?