Question

No help, no service, no listening. HELP!

• 10 January 2022
  • 1 reply

I tried to start a 30 day rolling sim which I ordered on 27/11/21.

1 - I recieved the sim but was unable to access my account on desktop, phone or the app. 

2 - I contacted ID mobile through your chat service and spoke to someone called Ryan, who after some time believing what I was telling him, accepted and understood that I could not 

a) create an account (because the site said I already have an account) - WHICH I DID NOT

b) When I used the forgot "my password" - to try and reset the phantom account, the new password never worked. (Despite doing this twice!) 

3. Ryan said he would forward the message to the relevant colleagues, who would be in touch to help fix the problem. - (I STILL HAVE HEARD NOTHING TO THIS DAY) 

4. I later tried to contact ID Mobile directly by messaging my details to your email address, but again I have had no response or reply. 

5. I got fed up and now wanted to leave/stop the contract, since something very simple had become a nightmare to resolve - however, once again, I cannot and could not do this because as stated above, I have no account to log into, no one to contact to cancel the sim. 

Lastly, now ID mobile are trying to take money from my account for a sim I haven't wanted for 2 months, and which I tried to cancel a week after all this nonsense started. 

I have proof of everything I am saying, and it is likely that will be ignored rather than actually understanding the specific context and problems I have raised. 

I would be grateful if ID mobile can;

1. Cancel the sim 

2. Stop trying to take money from my account for a sim I could not cancel. (AND CLEAR MY RECORD)

3. Find out why I apparently have an account which I couldn't access through desktop, mobile or app? (AND WHY IT IS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TELLING YOU) 

Why I raised this issue as a complaint and again, to this day I have had no response or reply from anyone to deal with this issue? 

I don't want links to websites or leaflets about what I should do, (SINCE IF THE NORM HAD WORKED, I WOULDN'T WANT TO LEAVE, AND I WOULDN'T NEED TO POST THIS!) 

Contact me directly to end this stupidity. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ededed,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash