Question

NO SIM CARD RECIEVED SINCE MY ORDER

I still haven’t received my sim card since 6th and have no way of communicating outside my home because of this. Live chat agents are all busy. iD is the most difficult provider yo communicate with. I don’t know if I still have my number from the previous provider even though I provided the PAC Code when ordering. Its been so difficult to go without mobile communication for so many days. I recommend everyone to avoid this horrible company. I have received billing information even though they haven’t provided me with anything at all. If you go with another provider at the very least you can talk to someone and would receive a SIM card to use their service. 

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD dispatch SIM cards using Royal Mail, and advise it takes 3-5 working days for delivery.
I guess the Easter break and Royal Mail strikes aren’t too helpful either.

There are ongoing issues processing PAC submissions, and new iD account registration requests, which means their live chat service is overwhelmed at the moment - you could be waiting days for a reply here 😟

You can also get assistance by contacting iD Mobile privately on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

Their customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KN123,

I can see that we have responded to you on another post.

If you require further assistance please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 1

set up a id sccount on the 18th june its now 23rd and still no sim card has been delivered or tracking even though my direct debit has been set up

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

set up a id sccount on the 18th june its now 23rd and still no sim card has been delivered or tracking even though my direct debit has been set up

Okay @travel123, iD Mobile say online that it takes 3-5 working days for a SIM card to arrive - from the date of dispatch. iD use Royal Mail (without tracking) for online SIM card orders.

Unfortunately, iD start charging you for your network use on the date they dispatch the SIM card, because the SIM card is activated when dispatched.

Userlevel 1

thats worrying someone could be using your contract ????

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I guess so, if your order item was delivered to the wrong address, and someone happened to fancy trying out iD Mobile for free.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @travel123,

Please let us know if you require assistance with this.

We can look at blocking the current SIM and sending out a new one to your address.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Thanks kash I am on holiday but my son says a letter with my ref number has arrived today so will be ok 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @travel123 

Glad to hear that, let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Thanks

Why iD Mobile?