Question

No SIM card with order

• 4 August 2023
  • 6 replies

I have ordered a new contract through carphone warehouse and the phones arrived  3 weeks ago without a sim card ive been on hold to carephone warehouse for iver an hour for them to tell me i have to contact ID mobile and ive tried speaking to someone from ID Mobile but cant get through to anyone to speak to your bot system cant help what can i do to get my new sim card 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I think getting a replacement SIM card will be quickest way to solve this @Laura Wicks - it sounds like the original has been is lost.

You can get a replacement from any Currys store. 

To avoid the annoying bot on the iD live chat, just type “talk to a person” after connecting. 

How do i get the sim card from Currys the sim card is on a contract ill try the bot again

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just go into Currys and say your SIM card has been lost @Laura Wicks.  

Currys should be able to give you a replacement iD SIM card, which you will then need to activate before it can be used. 

I don’t know why Carphone Warehouse haven’t fixed this issue - they sold you a new handset + line rental as a package. 

I have managed to get a replacement sim card but have been charged £5 for a replacement when i never received the first one such bad service can tell im going to have issues with ID Mobile regret picking this network i wish i didnt get a contract 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

A replacement SIM is free @Laura Wicks - you should not have been charged for this. 

You seem to be having an awful experience - it’s no wonder you regret choosing iD Mobile. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Laura Wicks,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?