Solved

not received my SIM.

• 16 November 2023
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

My direct debit has been set up but I haven’t received any emails about my new sim being sent. I’m waiting on the SIM in order to get a PAC code and cancel my old contract. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Paying for two direct debits wasn’t in my plan! 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 16 November 2023, 14:32

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Leakey89, if you placed an online SIM only order with iD, they advise allowing 3-5 working days from the date of dispatch, which is normally the same date as your ORDER COMPLETE email message from iD.

iD use Royal Mail (without tracking) for SIM only order fulfilment, and unfortunately it seems sometimes things are lost in transit.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your reply. It just seemed odd there was no email/information about when the SIM card would be sent, or if it was sent. That’s good to know though, thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Leakey89,

Welcome to the Community!

It looks like @andewhite has answered your query.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

hello i ordered sim card 
transaction number-
order REF-
and it didn't came it's been like 3 weeks or something like that 
can you ckeck where is it? or is it coming or not?

money is already taken from my account 

and no message on my email

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Nikusha Iadze,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

With my sim card happen same. I order week ago and not come, then I block like stolen and ask replacement with same number and don’t have yet. So very weird.. how long need to wait? Thill they charge from you account when you can’t cancel contract? I wait till Friday of doesn’t come I will cancel contract. Doesn't seem very reliable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KristinaDestina,

SIM only deliveries can take 5 working days to arrive.

If your SIM doesn’t arrive in this time, please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I was told that if I ordered a before 8pm the same day I would receive it the next day.

So I ordered my sim yesterday before 8pm and it hasn’t arrived. Where’s my sim?

james neenan 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Neenanmufc,

If you ordered a SIM only contract we wouldn’t send this on a next day delivery.

SIM only contracts can take up to 5 working days to be delivered.

If you don’t have the SIM after this time, please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Thanks I’ve received my sim 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Neenanmufc 

Glad to hear, welcome to iD Mobile.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?