Question

nothing recieved so fsr

• 15 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Thought I had sorted out delivery problems but nothing received so far. Message from DPD showed delivery to old address, about to be charged by direct debit for service/goods I have NOT received. If not sorted within next 24 hours will be cancelling direct debit making formal complaint and demanding refund. Do not need this continuing hassle. My email is mcconvilledamienac@gmail.com if want to share similar experience, no longer interested in dealing with bot.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’d suggest not posting personal details, like your email address in this public forum, which anyone with Internet access can read. 

You can avoid the bot by typing “talk to a person” after connecting on iD live chat.

Perhaps, just return your order @dmc091063, if you’re still in the cooling off period?
Cancelling the direct debit only stops the payment method linked with your iD account, which might result in missed payments that are recorded on your credit file @dmc091063.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @dmc091063 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?