Solved

Number Port failed - number not transferred and is disconnected!

• 28 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I used my EE PAC code on 23rd November to port my number to ID. I was told the transfer would take place on 24th November. At around midday on 24th my EE number disconnected but it didn’t transfer over. I did live chat and was told it could be any time until 6pm. 25th, still no transfer and when I call my EE number it says ‘the number you have dialled has not been recognised’. I was then told it would be 27th as number porting does not happen at weekends or bank holidays. 27th, still no joy and told it would be 28th!

I have had this number for 27 years and it is my work number. I am self employed and without this number, I have no business. I raised a complaint on 24th, nobody called me. I escalated the complaint to urgent on 27th and still nobody has called.  This is now the 5th day without my telephone number and nobody seems to care! Without this number, I can’t earn any money. Are ID mobile going to pay my bills, feed my kids and buy Christmas presents! Absolutely fuming. My wife transferred her number to ID on the same day and her transfer took place on 24th. What is going on?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 28 November 2023, 11:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

A cautionary note @Christopher Taylor - the iD terms & conditions state their network services are for personal use only. 

Online Live Chat is often a lottery - have you tried speaking to customer support using iD’s social media channels? I’d suggest contacting iD on their social media channels (see below):

• By private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • By DM using X (formerly Twitter).

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Why iD Mobile?