Solved

Number port issue

How can I talk to a human being are there any at iD Mobile?

All I won't to do is port a new number to my phone.

I have been trying for weeks….

HELP.

If this docent work Im out of iD Mobile for good..

icon

Best answer by Tom 21 April 2023, 14:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Robert Jordan, the iD Mobile website proudly proclaims that their “Help & Support is 100% online” (https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-support).

Unfortunately, there isn’t a telephone support helpline for iD Mobile.

In my experience, the best option for assistance is to contact iD Mobile privately on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). They should be able to process your PAC.

Their customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends) - good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Robert Jordan,

Welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear about the issues that you have had. 

If hope that the issue has been resolved but if you still require assistance, please let us know and we can assist you further.

Kash

No Nothing has been resolved,  I still won't a number from Vodafone to my ID-Mobile phone.

Existing  ID Mobile phone No.is  REDACTED

New porting No. REDACTED

PAC No. REDACTED

Sorry but its not that difficult is it.?

I have stopped my payments to ID till you sort it out, If you can not port my number I will stay with my old phone company and see you in court.

Sorry

Robert

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Robert Jordan 

I’d recommend strongly against sharing your number and PAC code on a public forum, someone can very easily take your number should you not be careful how you share your private information.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

It Was You that asked me for my details how was I to know.

I am angry and upset about that.

It is so hard to communicate with ID .I will not use you again…..

Can you remove my details from this platform? immediately.

Are the details I just gave you open for the public to see, please delete them for me. Tom

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY NUMBER PORTED OVER TO ID?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY NUMBER PORTED OVER TO ID?

Try contacting iD Mobile privately on Facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). The support team should be able to process your PAC.

Customer support agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends) - good luck.

thanks Legend

Why iD Mobile?