Solved

number transferred via PAC but old number showing on ID profile?

Userlevel 1

I submitted my PAC code Friday or Saturday, and with it being bank holiday ID said it would transfer on the 4th. I've turned my old phone off and reset it and my iMessages and calls are going through on my new phone via the old number I want to keep but I still have my new ID number showing on my account? When will this change and does that mean it's definitely transferred over so I can sell my old phone, I can't get on to live chat for some reason 

icon

Best answer by Courtney Henry 4 May 2022, 19:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you look in the iD app or via https://my.idmobile.co.uk?

It seems to take up to 24 hours or so before the iD account profile shows information correctly.

If the correct mobile number is showing on your iPhone and your iMessage and FaceTime apps are working, I’d say your port has been successful.

Call your landline from your iPhone and use 1471 to check the port has worked.

You can also contact iD Mobile via facebook Messenger, or by direct message on twitter .

If you contact iD between 9am - 6pm - you at least speak to a real person.

Good luck.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

So your number is due to transfer over today? It's probably still in the works! Leave it until tomorrow and then logout of the app/website and log back in, it should successfully display the correct number then.

Userlevel 1

Thank you! I managed to get through to live chat on my laptop and they said it should all go through by tomorrow