Question

Online Account Cancelled - Old Contract

• 23 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello. I have an account where the contract has expired more than 6 months ago. My online account has been closed because of this and trying to register again I get the message saying that the number is not an ID number. 

So how do i deal with this old contract when all of the online options are now gone because my online account has been cancelled as it's an old contract? Direct debit is still coming out every month....

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @T11RMH,

Welcome to the Community!

If the account is disconnected you won’t be able to access the account after 6 months.

As you have advised that you direct debit is still being taken we will need to take a look into this.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Hi I wish to upgrade but having the same issue. Online account has been cancelled. Not sure what to do as I wish to start a sim only contract with ID.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Npatel14 

If you’re looking to upgrade an already existing iD Mobile plan you’ll be able to log into (or register if you haven’t already) to the iD Mobile app/website to view upgrade offers once the previous plan’s minimum term date has expired.

What issues have you been having exactly?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?