Solved

Order cancelled by ID (apparently due to failing a credit check).

• 5 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I have an ID account, Both my son and daughter have ID accounts (Set up by my wife).

My wife has recently tried to sign up to a ID contract for herself, which was cancelled by ID (apparently due to failing a credit check).

My wife has a perfect credit score (according to experian) has done nothing to impact it since managing to sign up on our children’s behalf.

The Credit agency you use for checks cant tell her why she was refused and the ID support person she was in touch with  couldn’t tell her why (each blame the other for the decision).

If this continues, then she will almost certainly end having to  go elsewhere as ID are not being very helpful.

Please could someone look into this?

Thank you

Regards

Michael

icon

Best answer by andewhite 5 March 2024, 09:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Don’t waste time hoping iD will change their decision, @stuntcats. 

A credit check is just one part of the iD Mobile vetting process, and a perfect credit score doesn’t guarantee an application will be successful. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @stuntcats,

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately we can’t provide specific reasons for a credit check failing.

However processing multiple credit checks in a short space of time may influence it.

If your wife already has 2 accounts in her name she may have reached the limit for now.

I would advise trying again after 90 days or after making 3 on time payments whichever is longer.

Kash

Hi @Kash

I’ll pass that on.

Thanks

Why iD Mobile?