Question

out of hours contact

• 10 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi i would like to cancel my SIMo contract, but the only way it seems is by contacting live chat. Live chat has to be within fixed hours, otherwise it is only a robot. I cannot cancel through my account because i am returning within 14 days hence it is not a 'cancellation' in ID terminology. 

How can i contact ID out of hours to process my returns. It is mind boggling that a company like this doesnt have an email address. 

Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thats a tricky one and see your point,If you bought it from curry's go instore but that's not out of hours but atleaast you speak to a real person 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Not sure you’d be able to use email to cancel @Israt, even if iD Mobile had an email address.

Using email, how would iD verify you as the customer who agreed the contract for a SIM only plan? 

The iD support agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm at weekends.

You need to be prepared to spend more money for your mobile service, if you’re after 24/7 customer service @Israt

"You need to be prepared to spend more money for your mobile service, if you’re after 24/7 customer service"

I dont need 24 hours service, i need to be able to leave a message that and agent can reply to later. And i didn't get informed of this before getting into the network. 

And generally that statement of yours sounds a bit off, bit condescending, etc. @andewhite 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Israt, I’m very sorry I’ve offended you with information posted here. 

It was just my clumsy attempt about why email might not work as a way of communicating with iD Mobile, if you’re wanting to cancel & return in the cooling off period, as your original post indicated.

Anyway, I hope the process goes smoothly.
🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

"You need to be prepared to spend more money for your mobile service, if you’re after 24/7 customer service"

I dont need 24 hours service, i need to be able to leave a message that and agent can reply to later. And i didn't get informed of this before getting into the network. 

And generally that statement of yours sounds a bit off, bit condescending, etc. @andewhite 

Hey @Israt  you can do this type of support via our Facebook or Twitter channels.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?