Solved

Over charge on my contract

• 30 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi ID company, I have signed up for a two-year contract, but no one approached or reminded me while near the end of the contract. Consequently, I have paid the high rate for nearly 4 years! I have logged a complaint, but haven’t heard back from your team. I request a full refund of extra payment. 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 3 July 2023, 16:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you’ve got your complaint reference number @YYao Yao, you can call the team on 0800 049 1300, for an update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @YYao Yao 

The contract would stay at the agreed contract amount as that’s what we’ve agreed, we wouldn’t automatically switch you to a lower plan after the minimum term ends, the account holder would need to do this themselves via the iD Mobile app.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately you won’t get a refund @YYao Yao

All iD Mobile contracts are for a Minimum Period (term), and at the end of your Minimum Period the agreement remains on the existing monthly rate on a rolling one-month basis, until you tell iD that you'd like to terminate your Agreement.

Do this by using a PAC to switch providers, or by giving iD at least 30 days' notice, through the 'Contact Us' section of their website at www.idmobile.co.uk/contactus.

Alternatively, login to your account online or using the iD app, and set a future disconnection request by selecting a date which is at least 30 days in the future.

If you prefer to contact iD Mobile via letter, post it to: iD Mobile Ltd, PO Box 686, Salford M5 0PA.
Make sure you include your full name, your billing address with postcode, your iD mobile telephone number, and the name of the bank your direct debit is with - to help iD locate your account.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi ID company, I have signed up for a two-year contract, but no one approached or reminded me while near the end of the contract. Consequently, I have paid the high rate for nearly 4 years! I have logged a complaint, but haven’t heard back from your team. I request a full refund of extra payment. 

My reply in the thread below applies to you @YYao Yao 

Why iD Mobile?