Question

pac code error

• 28 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me please.

I upgraded my phone on Friday from 02 to id and I've tried to port the number and it comes up pac code or mobile number error.

Not sure if the pac code was entered into the form by the man at PC World already.  

I wondered if someone from id mobile could come back to me and check to see what is happening.  I can't lose my old number as have important contacts that have it.

Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Rubieroo,

Your O2 account should continue to work until iD Mobile use the PAC. 

The iD online community isn’t real-time, so it could be several days before somebody from iD Mobile reads your post.

Get help quickly (with your PAC) by sending a to PM iD Mobile via their facebook or twitter social media pages, or try the iD Live Chat service.

It’s best to contact iD Mobile between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM or chat with a real person.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me please.

I upgraded my phone on Friday from 02 to id and I've tried to port the number and it comes up pac code or mobile number error.

Not sure if the pac code was entered into the form by the man at PC World already.  

I wondered if someone from id mobile could come back to me and check to see what is happening.  I can't lose my old number as have important contacts that have it.

Thanks 

Hi @Rubieroo,

This usually shows if you are trying to submit a port when one has already been raised.

It’s been a few days since your message here. Can you confirm if the port has since completed?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?