Question

pac code not created

• 15 August 2023
  • 4 replies

I have had everything terminated, I cannot call or text or use data. 

I have had 3 emails when I asked for the pac code and they state ‘pac code not created’

i have asked they look into this but they haven’t…

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @lewispoke8, apparently iD Mobile have implemented a change, in accordance with OFCOM’s rules (for EECC), to allow customers to get a PAC code up to 60-days after being disconnected. 

If your iD account - with the number you want to keep - was disconnected within last 60-days you might be in luck.
🤞

I have tried to get ahold of agents but they do not seem to know what they are doing with this matter

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @lewispoke8, iD can be very frustrating to deal with when things have gone wrong, or need fixing. 

@Mohammed (from iD) appears to know about this 60-day PAC option, but this forum is not real time live chat, so it can take several days or longer to resolve issues by posts in the iD community.  

It might be worthwhile using Facebook Messenger or X (Twitter) DM, to privately message iD customer service for assistance - they usually respond within an hour or two during working hours.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @lewispoke8 

We’ve sent you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?