Question

PAC Code on purchase

• 30 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi I’m transferring from Vodafone. When I bought the phone I entered all the PAC code info and was told transfer date would be this Tuesday. Do I need to enter the information again on the ID mobile app? When I do this it comes up with an error.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you already provided the PAC code and were issued a transfer date, why are you trying to submit a whole new porting request again?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Nick Scarrett 

As long as the information has already been submitted at some stage, whether this be at point of purchase, via the port form after purchasing or the app after registering your port should go over on the selected date between 8am and 10pm.

Keep an eye out for your old Vodafone SIM card to switch off, that’ll be the time to switch over to the new iD Mobile one.

Tom

Hi Tom - my PAC code switch did not go through and I’m out of the country for a week next week and Vodafone contract renews tomorrow

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Nick Scarrett,

What date did you submitt he port to complete for?

Vodafone ports are currently delayed from ports due to complete on the 28/04/23 onwards as Vodafone have not released the required files needed to complete the ports.

We are chasing Vodafone for these files and once they send them, we can complete the port.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?