pac isnt working

• 20 June 2023
  • 9 replies

I have put my pac number in and he is saying its  incorrect, however this is definitely the correct number. Please help as I need to keep my number 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

@EllaDavies96 i'm facing the same issue with my number any kind of help would be appreciated thanks in advance…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have put my pac number in and he is saying its  incorrect, however this is definitely the correct number. Please help as I need to keep my number 

@EllaDavies96 i'm facing the same issue with my number any kind of help would be appreciated thanks in advance…..

Hey @EllaDavies96  and @switchsweden,

To start, if you submitted a request when you first purchased the contract then you do not need to submit a new request.

In this case, the port will complete on the date you selected for purchase.

If you did not submit a request to keep your number at that point, then please make sure you are using the correct transaction number that begins with 4.

This is found on your welcome to iD email and may be in spam/junk folders.

Mohammed

Thanks for your response.

I can call out on my number however i can not receive calls. i says that my number does not exist.

I have raised this with ID however they keep telling me it will be looked at. its been over a week and nothing has been sorted. I 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @EllaDavies96, sounds like iD have received your PAC and are transferring the number you wanted to your iD SIM. When was the date of your number transfer?  

it was transferred on the 20th June.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you can make outgoing calls and send text messages, but cannot receive calls or texts messages, sounds like the transfer has NOT been completed properly.

The OFCOM rules on mobile number portability make iD 100% responsible for doing this, and you’re entitled to compensation until the transfer is completed properly.

Unfortunately, this is the only stick you’ve got @EllaDavies96 - you’ll probably need to ‘chase’ iD every day.

Thank you for this,

i have made an official complaint now and i am hoping to get this sorted soon as. 

Thanks again for you input!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That’s probably your best option @EllaDavies96.
You should be able to contact the iD Complaints Team, for an update, by calling 0800 049 1300.
🤞 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @EllaDavies96,

Please let us know if you require any assistance with this here and we will send you a PM.

However if you have called the team already, they will assist from there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?