Question

PAC not being accepted

• 27 January 2024
  • 4 replies

I have being trying to transfer my number to iD from BT Mobile for nearly a week and I just get an error that says

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again. 

What do I need to do to find out what the issue is with the transfer process.

Sophie

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Smophie,

Welcome to the Community!

In most cases it’s due to incorrect surname or transaction number.

Can you first ensure the transaction number is the correct one and start with a 4.

If you still have an issue, please let us know.

Kash

Userlevel 4

Just to add the correct transaction number would of been in your first email from IDMobile with your account details. 

Hi @Smophie,

Welcome to the Community!

In most cases it’s due to incorrect surname or transaction number.

Can you first ensure the transaction number is the correct one and start with a 4.

If you still have an issue, please let us know.

Kash

I have put all details in correctly, the transaction number starts with a 4, but it throws the same error, however I get a text telling me that my number is due to transfer.

Initially it said the transfer would happen today, that hasn’t happened and I retried the PAC and it now says the transfer will occur on 1st February, nothing shows on my account dashboard though. Is there an issue?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Smophie, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. We’ll check that the PAC code is being processed by us. If not, we’ll be happy to process on our end. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?