Question

pac not working

• 12 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

​​​​​​

PAC not working.

I gave just switched to ID - I have a PAC and all of the info I need and when I put it in to switch my number the app just shows an error. I have two days until I loose my old number. I've tried multiple times and checked that all of the details are correct. Please tell me how to fix this.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You won’t lose your old number if you don’t use the PAC from your old service provider @Jocelyn Brett

A PAC is valid for 30-days, after which it expires and you’ll need to get a new PAC.

You can submit your PAC manually using the iD live chat service, or by contacting iD privately on Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (DM).

The customer support team work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

🍀

Userlevel 1

is your live chat working? it says this- 

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 6095009212545223792

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Make sure you are NOT LOGGED-IN to the iD Community when you visit pages on the main iD Mobile website @Jocelyn Brett

The browser cookies used by the iD Community site cause this problem when you try and access pages on the main iD website, while signed-in to your iD Community account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jocelyn Brett 

Are you still having issues with porting? 

Previously we had an issue with the form needing the surname in all caps. This has now been fixed. Please try again and ensure the transaction number begins with a "4". This can be found on your "Welcome to iD" email that was sent to you and may be in your Spam/Junk folders.

https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/

Please let us know if you’re still having issues so we can reach out and assist.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?