Question

PAC number not working

• 5 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Put in all the right details and it's coming up with something went wrong? No idea why though. Please help. 

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you give iD your PAC at the point-of-purchase? 

No I didn't so I'm trying to do it now. I ordered the sim today and didn't have the PAC at hand from Vodafone. I want to do it now but won't work? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Joseph David Giovanni Pilgrim, in that case try one of the following options to talk to iD support and get an agent to process your PAC instead:

• Online Live Chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (via popup window in a browser).
  • By private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • By X (formerly Twitter) DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Yeah I've messaged on Facebook, Instagram and waiting on live chat now but the wait is very long. Not good customer service in my eyes

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps not @Joseph David Giovanni Pilgrim, although IMO iD Mobile seem to be a no-frills service provider, with under-resourced customer support. 

Elsewhere in this forum, iD staff have said they do aim to reply to private messages on social media within 1-hour. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Joseph David Giovanni Pilgrim 

Does the transaction number you’re using begin with a “4”? This can be found in your “Welcome to iD” email, if not.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?