Solved

Pac transfer issues

• 9 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I’ve recently purchased an Iphone 15 Pro Max from ID and am having some issues.  I was transferring from EE, and when I transferred my data over before my EE contract ended, my phone asked if I wanted to create an Esim to keep my number. Thinking this was part of the process I accepted, but i’ve received a text from ID telling me my number has been transferred and now I still have no signal. I understand that ID mobile do not use Esims, so am a bit concerned.

I’ve followed all the reset steps (turn imessage on and off, delete the temporary number and put the one I want in etc) but am still having issues. I was told to go to a curry’s store to find out the issue, but is there anything I can do to fix it myself? Cheers

icon

Best answer by andewhite 9 November 2023, 11:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you had an eSIM while an EE customer, the following topic by @CallmeRaiven might help.

Userlevel 1

Thank you! Seems to be then that I need to just delete the Esim and wait a little while

Userlevel 1

Can confirm it works now - delete the esim as soon as possible if you have one 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Strange the online iD Live Chat customer support team couldn’t help you with this issue @Alexstillx

Appears that eSIM adoption and support is currently a little hit-and-miss in the UK.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Alexstillx,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that this is resolved for you.

If you require further assistance, please get back to us here.

Kash