Solved

Paid for phone upfront payment taken phone out of stock update please?

• 8 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I placed an order for iphone 13 pro max a few days ago which on your website it did not state was out of stock at the time. I received an email the next day stating phone not in stock and credit check payment will be taken for the phone upfront I have checked my bank account and you have already taken the payment for the phone.

Please can you advise as to when I will receive my phone as the direct debit details have been taken too and if I was aware that the phone was out of stock I may not have ordered as need the phone please.

Thanks

Deborah.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 10 October 2022, 11:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Deb sg, try calling the iD telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Have your order number ready.

Good luck @Deb sg
🤞 

Userlevel 1

@andewhite Many thanks for your help and info I will try calling them now, fingers crossed. Have a great rest of your day!!! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Deb sg 

For any order I’d recommend what @andewhite says and call the sales team to see if they can provide any updates.

However it is worth mentioning that the iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max models are now at an ‘end of life’ status and we won’t be receiving more stock of these devices.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Many thanks both. I got through to Id a helpful man in Customer Services who has sorted out my order by sending out another phone colour in stock and I have the phone now!! so all good now:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear it was sorted out @Deb sg , thanks for letting us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?