Question

Partial port incoming calls not working

• 2 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Since porting my number (from Lebara) on a new Iphone 15  I can no longer receive incoming calls, calls out are fine.  It was fine when bought with the previous ID modile number, it has been like this for weeks online chat is useless and I’ve been waiting days for a call from Tech support (I don’t think it is coming). The chat queue was 284 minutes until I got the message ‘Our Agents are not available. Please try again later’.

From what I read it is a partial port please can someone help as this is getting a bit ridiculous

5 replies

Userlevel 1

I've had same issue ongoing for months and they wil not do anything - unfortunately even though they are not providing a service you still have to pay.  Currently trying to go through the complaints process bit they make it as difficult as possible.  I cannot even get a deadlock letter so that I can go to the ombudsman 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Anonymous User sorry to hear this. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

I’m having similar issues.

I submitted my PAC code online before swapping my SIM cards and now I can’t receive calls or texts.

I haven’t even received a welcome text from ID mobile.

As a result I can’t register for the app because I can’t receive the code.

After 2 months mine now suddenly works. I'm not sure ID mobile did anything as I couldn't get any meaningful communication from them I could get quicker replies from another galaxy. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Pretty sure mine was a partial port as after porting from lebara (Vodafone network) I could not receive calls from anyone using the Vodafone network

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Harri6402,

I can see that you have posted elsewhere and we will get back to you there.

Please get back in touch with us and we can assist you further.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?