Question

partner cant get in to account

• 4 February 2022
  • 1 reply

My partner has not paid his bill for a while as he has been in hospital trying to contact you to sort paying bill .. any one have a contact number to ringĀ 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi Jess,

ID Mobile are an online only company,Ā there is no phone support.

You can speak to aĀ live chat agent by clicking here or callĀ 0333 003 0001 to make a manual payment.

Ā 

How can I pay my bill?

Direct Debit:

The best way to pay your bill is via Direct Debit - it's our preferred payment method. Paying by Direct Debit means you don't have to remember to make a payment every month and so avoid any issues with late payments. You can set up or amend your Direct Debit details using the iD Mobile App or by logging in to My Account.

Manual Payment:

We also accept one-off card payments in emergencies. You can make an emergency card payment using one of the following methods:

1. Pay with the iD app. Navigate to My Billing and click on 'Make a payment'.Ā Download itĀ for free if you haven't already done so.
  2. Pay online with My Account. Navigate to My Billing and click on 'Make a payment'. To do this, register at my.idmobile.co.uk if you haven't already done so.
  3. Pay by phone. Call our dedicated payment line on 0333 003 0001.
Why iD Mobile?