Solved

payment been taken 3 times, trying to find someone to contact

• 17 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi all, First time user of this community.

I was recently sent a message informing me that my phone payment was due in 2 days and that I had to pay. I’ve been having issues setting up a direct debit, which has meant these are regular. I attempted to pay but when i attempted to pay I entered the details and got a “Ooops! something went wrong” and never received a confirmation of payment. 

Two days later my phone got cut and I received the text message and again attempted to pay, but the above happened again, on 2 different cards. Again, neither have received confirmation of payment. 

Yesterday i attempted again and the same happened, however, I then received a notification from my bank, as ID Mobile have taken 3 separate payments from me for my phone contract this month. This totals £110 in total. I’m a relatively low income job and have a family to support, so every £ is crucial in the current climate. I’m trying to get hold of someone to see how this is resolved, as my balance currently says “-£33” when in reality that number should be closer to £-70” considering 3 payments have been taken. 

I’m trying to find numbers to call but am struggling, does anyone have anything to suggest. 

Thanks in advance for your help

icon

Best answer by andewhite 17 April 2024, 16:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Alas @Joe Travis, iD Mobile don’t operate a telephone support helpline. 

All the iD Mobile help & support online, with their Live Chat service as the primary support channel. 

The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

Alas @Joe Travis, iD Mobile don’t operate a telephone support helpline. 

All the iD Mobile help & support online, with their Live Chat service as the primary support channel. 

The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

Thank you for this. It’s much appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Joe Travis 

Sorry to hear this, have you managed to get in contact via the suggested channel above?

If not, please let us know so we can get in touch.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?