Question

Phone fault and lack of refer a friend vouchers.

• 30 December 2022
  • 1 reply

I'm so frustrated with iD mobile atm. I have NEVER experienced "customer service" by asking a "community of other users" for help? Firstly, I took out a 24M plan with the Samsung S22 in mid September. Within the 1st week I noticed some calls sounded very tinny and I was unable to hear the other person but I just put it down to possibly being a bad connection or poor signal. It became more frequent and happens regularly now, and it also started happening when listening to music on loudspeaker (while on WiFi so not relying on data or signal) and I can now confirm the speaker on the phone is damaged. This is a manufacturing fault so I want to know how I go about having my phone either replaced like for like or repaired?

Secondly, I was referred to iD by my partner so I got a code, followed the link when I set up my account, entered my account number via the link you sent me within the 14 day period etc and received a confirmation email letting me know I'd get another email once our Currys vouchers were ready to claim (£30 each as I took out a 24M pay monthly) after 90 days or 2 full bill payments. It's now been well over 90 days and I believe I've made 3 if not 4 full payments but still haven't had any contact? I've seen people mentioning that this is clearly a scam and I'm starting to believe they may be correct. 

Please can someone address my issues? I've looked so many places for any means of contact, even visited a Currys store who told me because I purchased online they unfortunately can't offer any help.

Thanks in advance!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kirstykiwi 

Sorry to hear you’ve had issues with your device, I’d recommend taking the device to your local Currys store to have it sent off under it’s warranty for a repair.

As for the refer a friend vouchers, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?