Question

phone number transfer PAC Code form error

• 16 March 2022
  • 4 replies

I have my new Id sim, I have my PAC code (in date) I have my transaction number and I know my surname,  but still the number transfer form gives me an error! No tech support and no one to call, all incredibly frustrating. 

How do I get my old number transfered when all the system does is tell me to complete a form that gives me an error?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Steve Hall,

You should be able to submit your PAC using the iD Live Chat service, if the online form is being uncooperative.

There’s more about this in the “How do I switch to iD Mobile from another provider?” community article - anyway, good luck.

Tried that and i get the same error, then it says use the online form, which doesn't work! Had this number for 20 years and now it looks like I'll lose it because of poor website design and zero tech support. Incredibly disappointed 0

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Steve Hall - what exactly did you try on live chat?

Also, if you don’t use the PAC within days of it being issued by your old provider, your ‘old’ account will still be active with the number you want to keep.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Steve Hall, the Live Chat feature is operational. Just type “speak to an agent” and you’ll be put through to someone who can help.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?