Question

Pixel 7 pro 256 gb abysmal battey life

• 25 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi does anybody else have issues with their pixel 7 pro battery life and it getting quite warm, mine loses about 20 % overnight and It spends more time on charge then in my pocket.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/6090599?hl=en-GB

Userlevel 1

Done all those suggestions already still eats battery and runs warm 😞

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Contact Google and have them look at it under warranty?

Userlevel 1

Ok will do 👍

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you, I had my Pixel 7 Pro since the release, and the battery was ok, but after a few updates it got worse, so I did a factory reset my phone, still not great, I couldn't trust it to get through a full day, I had a few other niggles, then i went to a concert and the battery was just slightly better than the Mrs flip 3 and I thought enough is enough and did some wheeling a dealing for an s23 ultra, and to put into perspective my pixel would give me between 3.5 to 4.5 hours screen on time before flat, galaxy give 8-10 hours,  

Userlevel 1

Yes have gone back to my old S21 Ultra the pixel is basically junk tried all options and the same as you 3 to 4 hrs max.

Userlevel 1

I also discovered trade In price for the pixel 7 pro was trash, so I recycled the pixel for 405 and made use of Samsung trade in deals and the 200 cashback 

Why iD Mobile?