Question

poor 4g download speeds

• 26 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I am currently sitting in my office located in GU21 and getting 0.2mbs of download yet getting 2.2 upload speeds.

Been with iD for a week and came from 3(yes I know, go figure - free EU roaming was the pull) but noticed with 3 the download speed has dropped in the last 2 weeks, why?

Thanks

Dan

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Danwk2011,

What’s the full postcode of the area you are having issues? We’ll check the coverage for you and see if there are any issues?

Just a note, if you are not satisfied with the coverage being received, you have 30-days for any purchase made from iD Mobile directly or 14-days if purchased via Currys to cancel or return the contract.

Mohammed

Full post code is GU21 6EJ.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Danwk2011,

Looking at the service checker, there’s currently some ongoing work at this postcode so it will be causing an impact on services. There is no current ETA for a fix showing.

Whilst we don’t guarantee a minimum data speed on our network due to many factors that can impact this, congestion and maintenace may cause a signifcant drop.

As above, you have 30-days to return if unhappy for any purchase made from iD Mobile directly. If you wish to process a return, please let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?