Question

poor coverage

• 16 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello, I am experiencing extremely poor coverage in some very obvious (central London, most of my commute which is in a very connected area in greater London and many areas of my local area, which is not known for poor internet). When I go to check your network checker the page doesn't work, neither does the live chat. 

I have only just joined but considering leaving straight away because I just can't use it anywhere!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Hannah Hughes,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the coverage issues that you are having.

We can certainly check this out for you. If you could please provide us with some postcodes that you are having issues at, we can look into it.

Kash

KT6 4PE

WC2H 0AP

KT1 3BG

Are some I can think of but it's quite regular that I cant get a connection. if it's a temporary issue that would be good to know but I will be leave the network if this is a standard issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Hannah Hughes,

For all three of those postcodes we are seeing that there are issues with the coverage as there’s some ongoing work in the areas.

This will be causing issues at the above postcodes and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mohammed

Do you know when it will be resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Hannah Hughes,

There’s no ETA showing on when this will be fixed but you can track updates here: http://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed, 

Like the OP I have just joined and this seems to be the same for me, 4 months later. Absolutely no data network in central London of all places. What’s happening? Is this just being left as a glaring hole in the network?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Harry_S 

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues with coverage, please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you’d have these issues?

There’s nothing specific to indicate a ‘glaring hole’ in the network, coverage and outages are typically local to each serving cell site.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?