Solved

ported out from ID, how to get refund of credit?

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have just ported away from ID and have £8.88 credit left on my account, I do not have an active direct debit as despite many attempts the system never allowed me to successfully set one up so I paid by debit card in advance.

Live chat does not work! So can I contact an agent on here to get a refund?

best regards, hermit.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 5 January 2024, 23:22

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

When I was in this situation @Hermit, I contacted iD customer service via social media by DM on X (formerly Twitter), who arranged a refund to my bank account. 

🍀

Userlevel 1

Hi, Thanks for the suggestion andewhite, but I don't have/use any social media... I've seen posts on here that seem to suggest ppl have reached the elusive customer services by private message here...  

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sure @Hermit, using private messages in this forum is indeed an option. 

In my experience, the main issue with forum private messages is the long time between the iD responses, to the private messages you send them. 

🍀

Userlevel 1

Would you know if I can initiate that pm conversation or do I just wait and hope they reply to this? .. sorry I'm not really of the mobile age!🙂

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just ask iD to PM you @Hermit - it could take some time, but hopefully you will get it sorted out eventually.

Userlevel 1

Thanks, your help is much appreciated.. I don't know how to ask them to PM me?  There's a welcome message from them in private messages but it says not to respond as that inbox is unmonitored.. contact us links point me to the non existent chat, haven't seen a way to start a PM? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just ask here, in this topic.

🤞

Userlevel 1

Thankyou @andewhite 👍

Userlevel 1

Please can ID customer services PM me?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Hermit,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?