Question

porting my old number hasnt happened? lebara sim

• 26 July 2023
  • 9 replies

Porting from a lebara sim is late and havent had any updates atall....is it even being done?

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @LEESMITH86, what was the date scheduled for your number transfer to iD Mobile? 

25th yesterday 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Is the Lebara SIM card still active @LEESMITH86? 
Assuming you’ve not heard from iD by email or SMS, can you remember when you gave the PAC from Lebara to iD Mobile @LEESMITH86?

I.d mobile gave me a date as did labara via sms i think, but hasnt cancelled or anything. Cant remember when i did give pack code but done it on form when i took contract out

21st Friday i got the pac code, should of been done yesterday,  even says 25th on i.d mobile app 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @LEESMITH86, if your old Lebara SIM card still active, then the number transfer hasn’t happened yet.

Because iD Mobile are 100% responsible for getting your number transferred, I’d recommend contacting iD customer service by messaging them privately using Facebook Messenger, or a Twitter DM.

Otherwise, get in-touch using the online iD live chat service.

The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

The chat dont load on my phone 😒 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @LEESMITH86, that’s just one of the reasons why I recommended speaking to iD support using Facebook Messenger, or a Twitter DM. 

Hopefully you’ve got a Facebook or Twitter account.
If not you could be waiting sometime until iD staff check your posts in this forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @LEESMITH86 

Do you still require any assistance with this?

Please let us know if you do so we can get in touch and assist further.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?