Question

Porting number issue

• 2 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, my number should be ported yesterday. I am sure all the information provided were correct, but number still not transferred. Tried to submit the form again, message shows tried to proceed, but one issue please make sure all information correct. Please help, thanks. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @frentzenhu,

A good place to start is with the community FAQ article at:

How do I switch to iD Mobile from another provider? | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice.

If you’re got problems iD advise waiting 2 working days before contacting them via the iD Live Chat team.

This team have agents working 9am to 8pm, Mon-Fri and 9am to 6pm at weekends & bank holidays.
To avoid the annoying 24/7 chat bot type “speak to an agent” or “talk to a person”.

Good luck!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @frentzenhu,

Is this matter still ongoing, or has it since been resolved?

Please let us know either way so we can provide further assistance if required.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi andewhite and Will

Thanks for yours reply. Last night I had a chat through Live chat. Wade was very nice and helpful. He looked into my account and told me there has been a technical-related matter that has delayed your mobile number transfer. He escalated this issue at last. This morning my old number network has been disconnected but still id mobile new number there. Bit scared. Waited until half hour ago, my old number has been ported to id mobile. All solved happy now, also good deal unlimited data with free Motorola Edge20 lite for £14.99 a month. Thanks for help and have a great weekend :)

Best regards 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @frentzenhu 

We are pleased your number has ported over successfully. Welcome to iD Mobile !

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?