Question

Power of Attorney

• 7 February 2022
  • 1 reply

My Aunt has dementia. She no longer uses her phone and she hasn’t used it for a very long time

I have power-of-attorney but I can’t see an address on your website to send it to in order to cancel her contract.

There seem to be lots of other questions in the help forum with the same problem. I’ve tried Live Chat and that wasn’t helpful and resulted in me making a complaint after the Agent said my Aunt was ‘dead’. I’m sure you can imagine that people in our position have to deal with dozens of companies. I have the Power of Attorney for three Aunts and this Companies is the worse to deal with. So poor service like this really stands out because most companies now realise that getting old is inevitable and have planned for it. Can someone please help me. Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @CasperMolly

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced such issues with setting up the Power of Attorney on behalf of your aunt.

We can deal with this here via Private Message if you would like or alternatively you can contact our Social Media Team via Twitter or Facebook.

Please let us know how you wish to proceed and we can assist further.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?