Solved

Problem with email when registering for a login

• 15 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi, I recently started using ID and need to register a login for the app. It doesn’t seem to be accepting my email. I think I may have had a contract with ID quite a few years back. Is there any way around this?

icon

Best answer by Tom 16 May 2023, 16:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Nope, unfortunately you’ll need to use a different email address to register again. 

If you’ve got a Gmail account then for example, “another@gmail.com” is the same as “a.n.other@gmail.com”, but iD Mobile would consider these to be different email addresses.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JAustin 

As @andewhite suggests if you’ve used an email address for an iD Mobile app/website account in the past you won’t be able to use it for another one, you’ll need to use a different email address.

Tom

Can somebody tell me how I speak to a human being.

I’ve just joined this network and I seem to be completely locked out of APP.

Got messages saying that I need to change my customer service pin before I get my old number put on my new phone.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Can somebody tell me how I speak to a human being.

I’ve just joined this network and I seem to be completely locked out of APP.

Got messages saying that I need to change my customer service pin before I get my old number put on my new phone.

You’d have to chat with customer service online @NothappywithID
Unfortunately there isn’t a telephone customer support helpline available at iD Mobile.

Chat online at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (works via a popup window in your browser). 
The iD agents work until 8pm time on weekdays. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @NothappywithID 

Where have you had the notification you’ll need to change your customer services PIN before porting?

You’ll be able to port on the port form linked below;

https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/

Have you had access to the app previously? (Tracked data usage, change bill cap etc)

Tom

Why iD Mobile?