proof of porting

• 22 February 2023
  • 1 reply

My insurance company would liel

proof of porting as I’ve have annoyingly been paying for my old phone and not this one. I need evidence of my old iPhone being upgraded with you. My old phone was purchased 26/12/19 which was an iPhone 11 which apparently originally had the number 07312129371  which I changed to 0795581028. I now have an iPhone 13 with 07955810281 has I upgraded with you. 

when I joined I was given the impression that my insurance was valid on my new phone. I am

extremely dissatisfied that when that I phone my insurance I was told I was not covered for the iPhone 13, but my iPhone 11!! I am now requesting the information so I can request a refund of my insurance. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @EmmaJ . We’ll be able to type up and send this proof of porting out to you via email 😊

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?