Solved

proof of purchase

Userlevel 1

Hi I need help to claim my Samsung chromebook. I can't find my invoice and what I need for proof of purchase. Also no option to live chat! I'm new to this company and already stressed out with it. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 January 2023, 15:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Lottie1989,

We can get this sent out to you.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I need the password for document can anyone help please 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Lottie1989,

Sorry for the delayed reply, the password has been sent to you via PM.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’m new to iD too, just waiting for my old number to port over, and in limbo trying to register for my iD account. But I’m wanting to caim the chromebook and I haven’t been able to find anything that states it is an INVOICE number, just transaction numbers and order references. Please can anyone tell me where I should be looking?

Thank you

Userlevel 1

If you ask for help on here they will email you your invoice 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Britpup 

Your invoice number should be your transaction number, this should begin with a “4”.

Please let us know if this doesn’t work so we can get in contact.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tom 

Thanks for responding.

I’ve had a PM from Mohammed, so between us I’m sure we’ll have it sorted soon :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Britpup,

I can see that we have responded to your PM.

If you require further assistance you can get back to us there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I'm now in the same boat and need an invoice number to claim the chromebook. 

Can someone message please?

Userlevel 1

Hi @RagingAbe,

I used the transaction number as Tom mentioned above. My claim was approved within a few minutes.

Userlevel 1

Hi @RagingAbe,

I used the transaction number as Tom mentioned above. My claim was approved within a few minutes.

Just submitted my claim 🤞🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @RagingAbe,

Just submitted my claim 🤞🏻

Glad to hear that @RagingAbe

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?