Question

Reactivate old number

• 19 March 2024
  • 4 replies

basically my old contract ended and i got a new one however i havent been able to login onto my social media or my email accounts due to 2fa being on the old number, ive tried many ways to work around it but this is my last resort even after trying to log into my old iD account it was coming up with an error. i have proof of billing details and everything most likely needed however i have lost the actual sim card but i will continue to try find it. please get back to me asap as my email accounts are the most important to me!

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you cancel your old contract, @yakz?

Unless you’ve cancelled your old contract, your old number will still be connected to the iD mobile network.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @yakz 

Did you cancel the old contract?

If you’ve purchased a new contract, this is completely unrelated to the existing plan and would have a different mobile number.

Tom

no i didnt cancelled my old contract, it ended after the 2 years of having it

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @yakz,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?