Question

Really crap connection anywhere i go

• 1 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi I’ve recently become an ID customer as I have brought an iphone 15 contract with yourselves which included a sim with unlined 5g data, I work in Birmingham  and live very near to it and have check the coverage in my area all being very high and I haven’t once had more than 2 bars of 5g on my device I’m constantly having to hotspot others due to having no data coverage or ability to call anyone. I am very disappointed with the coverage I am experiencing and  I’m a bit stuck due to the fact that the phone is included in my contract so it’s not as if I can cancel or return it. 

I am need of help and assistance as I’m really not happy with the services I am being provided which is a shame because I was told really good reviews about this company and so far I have yet to see any of those results. 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If signal coverage is poor in your area, then you should cancel during the cooling-off period and return everything.

iD Mobile are not going to turn up with a mast on the back of a van and solve your poor signal issues. Sure, you can check for issues in your area and if there are any reported issues, you could wait the weeks, months or however long it takes for said issues to show as resolved, but that might not fix your poor signal. If you keep your phone and service beyond the return period, you’re stuck with what you got! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Louisa Katie Jarvis 

Unfortunately I’d recommend the same as @WelshPaul above, should you find that coverage in your area is not what you expected and not what you’d be happy with it’d be worth looking into the option of a return based on this.

If purchased in store, you’ll be able to return there within 14 days.

If purchased online, please contact the vendor you’ve purchased from within 30 days to arrange a return.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?