Question

Refer a friend claim time

• 26 November 2022
  • 7 replies

I cannot find a link to claim any vouchers, it must be very well hidden in the system. It has been since August that i refered a friend. 
How long do i have to wait, my friend has paid 3 bills now. 

correction 4 bills now.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Scowy,

The process for refer a freind claims are found here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-refer-a-friend

As long as you followed the steps, you don’t need to additionally claim them.

Just following the steps gets the claim verified and vouchers sent after 2 bill payments from the referred.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed.

Thank you for your help.

In my case I have not received any referral vouchers and neither has my wife.

lt looks like ID have forgotten us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Scowy 

Did you manage to check out the terms and conditions above and have definitely paid 2 or more bills on the new account?

If you have and are still having issues please let us know so we can take a further look into this.

Tom

Yes the other person is my wife and has been with ID now for 5 months or more.

i was the one that sent her the offer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Scowy.

Thanks for clarifying that.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 2

I have been waiting for my refer a friend reward for over 6months. I received an email with a link to get my Currys voucher only to be sent back to the Refer a friend page. Please advise

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @baileyv1

We already have an open PM conversation with you so we will pick this up there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?