Question

Refer a friend - confirmation link not working

• 18 January 2024
  • 9 replies

I referred my husband using the refer a friend scheme. He has now received his SIM card and paid the first bill but when he follows the link that was emailed to him so that he could input the account number to confirm his purchase it just takes him to the main refer a friend page. 

I’ve already searched this forum so have tried incognito mode, chrome, safari, his phone, my phone, my laptop and they all lead to the same webpage!! Help!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Susie Cook,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you receive any further links or emails once the order was processed?

It should be a unique link that you receive.

Please let us know if you didn’t receive anything else and we can PM you.

Kash

Hi Kash,

I spoke with someone on chat on Sunday and they said that they had escalated the problem to a team that could help. They said I’d receive an email within 24hrs but I haven’t had that! Please can you help?

And yes, my husband received an email titled “Ralph, get a giftcard worth up to £30 when you join ID mobile” within this email was a link to click on called “submit my account number” but when we click on it it just takes you to the normal refer a friend page. There is nowhere to inout his account number!

He joined on 08/01 and that email was sent to him on 15/01

Thanks

Susie.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Susie Cook,
Thanks for getting back to us.

Is your husband able to contact us directly as the account will be his name.

If he contacts us here we can pick up from where we have left off via PM.

Kash

He’s just logged in but he can’t comment on this post so how can it be linked up? Or do you mean he has to create a completely separate post?

@ralph cook 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Susie Cook 

If they can comment on this post letting us know they’d like us to get in touch we’ll be able to PM them about this.

Tom

I feel like I’m going round in circles on this post. I’ve already said in my last comment that for some reason he can’t comment on this topic. There is no text box for him to write in 🤷🏻‍♀️

His user name is @ralph cook please can you just PM him so we can get this resolved? How can it be so hard?

What is the difference with him commenting on this post and you PM ing him or YOU just PM ing him. Do you need more info than just him user name??

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Susie Cook 

If they are a new iD Mobile Community user they’ll need to confirm their account via an email sent to them, once they do that, they’ll be able to comment on this post letting us know that they do indeed want us to PM them about this.

Without them letting us know they want us to get in touch, we won’t be able to PM them about this.

Tom

Hi, please can you PM me about this issue? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ralph cook,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?