Question

Refer a friend family member.

• 12 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

If you buy an account for your son who is under 18 are you eligible for the refer a friend?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You’d be better off using a mobile provider that allows you to manage multiple contracts / plans from one account.

At iD Mobile, you can only have one contract / plan / mobile number per iD My Account, meaning you’d need another iD account to manage your son’s plan online - but maybe the refer a friend reward is too tempting?

Anyway, good luck @Kenny Mcconnell. 

Userlevel 1

You’d be better off using a mobile provider that allows you to manage multiple contracts / plans from one account.

At iD Mobile, you can only have one contract / plan / mobile number per iD My Account, meaning you’d need another iD account to manage your son’s plan online - but maybe the refer a friend reward is too tempting?

Anyway, good luck @Kenny Mcconnell. 

it is very tempting. £60 for each referral  

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

it is very tempting. £60 for each referral  

Best iD friend reward offer I’ve found is £30 for Friend, and £30 for Referrer, as Currys gift card when both sign-up for a 24-month phone contracts.

Could be difficult to fulfil the criteria for a friend (family member) who cannot open the iD account in their own name. A 24-month phone contract requires a credit agreement with iD, so under 18’s excluded I suspect.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If you buy an account for your son who is under 18 are you eligible for the refer a friend?

I’d ‘Refer’ to the Terms & Conditions of the offer: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions-refer-a-friend

As well as the advice from @andewhite  above. 

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?