Question

Refer a friend: help needed - nowhere to enter transaction number

• 21 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi All,

I joined iD Mobile via my friend’s link and received an email with “Click the button below and submit your iD Mobile account number to be on the way to claim your reward”.

When I click on that button, it says “You cannot refer yourself” at the top and then the standard page where I can send a referral link to someone or buy a contract.

There is no form to enter my transaction number into.

I tried a different browser but the only difference is it does not say “You cannot refer yourself”.

I contacted Customer Service via Live Chat but they said they are unable to help me, which is absolutely crazy.

Could anyone help me or it’s a completely broken system? I can see a lot of similar posts with no solution..

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @vasy 

Are you able to paste the link into a browser instead of clicking directly on it?

What is the subject of the email in question?

Have you referred yourself?

Tom

I pasted the link into a browser and it makes no difference.

The subject of the email in question is “get a gift card worth up to £30 when you join iD Mobile”

As I wrote in my original post, I used a link my friend had sent to me, to buy iD Mobile SIM card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @vasy 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?