Solved

Refer a friend scheme

Hi there having issues with Currys gift card offer to my knowledge followed all the instructions for myself and a friend signed up November and not had anything any help much appreciatedĀ 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 24 January 2023, 17:22

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jsni99,

Weā€™ve replied to your other post but have sent you a PM regarding this already.

Please check this so we can escalate.

Mohammed

Ā 

I've received a message from Id mobile support but there's no option to reply and it states under the message "This member can only receive messages from members they are following". Can someone please help.Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jsni99,

Iā€™ve merged your topics together.

Sorry abou that you should be able to reply now as weā€™re following.

Mohammed

I'm also having the issue! They signed up in November so have paid more than the required 2 bills and it's still marked as pending?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Emilyarthur,

Was the correct process followed as follows:

Referrer completes details to generate a referral link

Referrer shares this with the Refereee

Referee enters their details then makes a valid purchase via the website

Referee waits for contract to arrive and re-visits the page and links their account number.

Ā 

If this wasnā€™t followed e.g. Referee purchased contract andĀ thenĀ fills in their name/email then the claim would not be valid.

Ā 

Mohammed

Ā 

Hello, yes this process was followed

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Emilyarthur,

As per the terms. After the Friend has purchased a qualifying plan, both the Referrer and the Referred Friend will receive the eligible gift voucher by email within 90 days of the Referred Friend submitting their account number onĀ Buyapowa portal.

If itā€™s been more than 90 days, please let us know and we can get it escalated.

Ā 

Kash

Hi; yes it's been more than 90 days.

Ā 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Emilyarthur,

Weā€™ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ā€˜Private Messagesā€™.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Weā€™ll see you there.

Kash

I am also having this issue.

My boyfriend has referred me and I have made a purchase. When I press on the submit account number button in the email it just goes back to the refer a friend page which I have already completed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @TaraG,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please try on a different device or browser?

It may also be worth trying in Google Chrome incognito mode.

If you still have the same issue, please let us know.

Ā 

Kash

hi can i ask for young people why is it a currys voucher? why cant it be a open high street voucher? its not appealing i mean what do we buy from currys?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Saf Khan,

Welcome to the Community!

As we are part of Curryā€™s we offer Curryā€™s vouchers for the referral scheme.

I hope this answers your questions.

Ā 

Kash

Why iD Mobile?