Question

refer a friend voucher not received

• 15 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Received my congratulations email for refer a friend and completed all the steps but still not received a voucher.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MirandaHarrison,

Welcome to the Community!

How long has it been since you got the email?

After the Friend has purchased a qualifying plan, both the Referrer and the Referred Friend will receive the eligible gift voucher by email within 90 days of the Referred Friend submitting their account number on Buyapowa portal.

Kash

Hi, 

I was the friend. I had an email 1st sept saying congratulations we'll send you another email when your reward is ready to claim.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MirandaHarrison 

Okay, it can take up to 90 days from that email for the voucher(s) to be sent, please allow through 30/11/23 for it to arrive, if you have nothing by that stage, please let us know so we can get in touch and take a look.

Tom

I have still not hear anymore about my voucher and have waited as requested.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MirandaHarrison,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?