Solved

refund of 8 months.0

• 3 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi...my contract got over in the month of October 2022

But I have been charged 54£ every month.

It's been atleast 8months now you charged 54£ every month . I want my refund of everymonth..

The assistance in the curry pc told me it will be automatically canceled but its been 8 months now that's a big amount which you took from me. Please give my refund. Please help me. I can't afford anymore .

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 3 July 2023, 14:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You will not receive a refund. The terms and conditions you agreed to clearly state:

8.13 At the end of your Minimum Period, this Agreement will continue on these existing terms until you tell us that you'd like to terminate your Agreement. You can do so by giving us at least 30 days' notice, and you should contact us as set out in Clause 17.

Clause 17:

17.1 If you want to end your agreement, you must contact us through the 'Contact Us' section in our website at www.idmobile.co.uk/contactus and give us at least 30 days’ notice or alternatively you may log in to your account using the iD app and set a future disconnection request by selecting a date which is at least 30 days in to the future. If you prefer to contact iD Mobile via letter, please send this to iD Mobile Ltd, PO Box 686, Salford M5 0PA. You must include your full name, your billing address with post code, your iD mobile telephone number and the name of the bank your direct debit is with to help us locate your account. If you would like to give us notice beyond 30 days in to the future, you can contact us at www.idmobile.co.uk/contactus for more details.Whenever you have a No Fee Right to Exit you must exercise it within 30 days of it arising; if you do not notify us within this period, you will lose the right to terminate.

17.2 Proof of sending does not guarantee our receipt of your notice. You must ensure that you have received an acknowledgement from us which should be retained by you.

17.3 We may send notices to you under or in connection with this Agreement:

17.3.1 by posting them to the address of which you have informed us; or

17.3.2 by SMS, which shall be sent to your mobile phone number; or

17.3.3 by e-mail to the email address of which you have informed us; or

17.3.4 by push notification to your Mobile Device.

17.4 Notices sent by post will be deemed to have arrived at their destination within 3 working days after posting, and notices delivered by hand or given by SMS or e-mail shall be deemed to have been delivered the day after the day the notice is sent.

So, if you want to terminate your service then you need to provide iD Mobile with the required notice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Naomi Dasilva 

An iD Mobile plan would not cancel automatically after the minimum term period is completed, the account holder would need to notify us so that the request to cancel can be raised.

If a cancellation request wasn’t raised the plan would continue.

I’d recommend getting in contact with the store that advised you that the contract would end itself automatically, as this is incorrect advice.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?