Question

remove ID mobile tv advert!!

• 5 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m writing to ID mobile it tell them why their advert needs to be removed from the tv with the jokes that irritate u so much as there soo poor u forgot what the idea of the advert is about. Funniest enough I typed into Google, “annoying jokes in tv advert uk” as if forgot what the company was even called with the distress of such irritating annoying jokes, funniest enough I seen I’d mobile and emerged straight away. U wanty Chuck the tely out listening to them and who over constructed the idea of using s***** puns as jokes to advertise the company and catch the eye should be In a different line of work. It’s an absolute irritable time to watch the tely when the ID mobile adverts come on. This is clearly a trend considering I forgot the name of the company after watching the irratiting annoying advert of Jokes and I managed to Find the company just by typing “annoying uk tv joke advert” that’s says it all. I can’t be the only the one and I imagaine everything is feelings no mutual and just hasn’t took the time to write this, I do hope u high consider what I’ve just said and it it’s not any good for the company. Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Cameron Ht

Sorry you feel that way about our ads! I’ll be sure to pass your thoughts on to the team.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Userlevel 1

I think any sane person feels the same way. If these are the kind of morons you're using to try and attract new customers, then I really don't understand what you are trying to achieve.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We appreciate your feedback John. Sorry to hear you’re not a fan.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I swear, those ads have made me turn off from watching both FG and AD shows.

Never, have I been so angered by an ad campaign.

So you've alienated me from ever using your service utterly, and from the channel too.

Seems I'm not alone.

You have to wonder who the target audience is, I spend loads on my phone, but, ridiculous as it sounds, it'll never come your way.

Absolute first for me.

Way to go ID Phones - I seriously suggest you have a word with your marketing strategists.

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for letting us know @Johnny Debonair Debonair,

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?