Question

remove suspension

• 15 September 2022
  • 7 replies

I paid my outstanding balance of £66.82 today but my phone isn’t working it says the payment has gone through fine as well so i don’t understand why this has happened. could someone please get in touch asap as i need my phone

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It should lift automatically after an hour or two of payment. If it's been longer than this then try rebooting your phone.

i’ve turned my phone off on and on so many times and took the sim card out as well and put it back in and it’s still not working

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

i’ve turned my phone off on and on so many times and took the sim card out as well and put it back in and it’s still not working

Okay @Milan Davidson, in that case you’ll need to contact iD so they can look at your iD account.

I’d recommend contacting iD Mobile through their social media customer support team via facebook (with Messenger), or Twitter (by DM (direct message)). Ask them for help with your account.

Out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are handled when the iD social media team next start work - anyway, good luck.

can it not be lifted on its own? this is so urgent i need to be able to use my phone now

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Unfortunately no, we are just customers like you. iD Mobile customer service is now closed and so you're going to have to wait until tomorrow to speak to them. 😔

dammit thank youuuuu

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Milan Davidson,

I replied to you elsewhere but if you still need help, let us know and we can lift this via PM here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?