Question

Response time

Hello community,

Considering iD mobile is an online only support model, how long does everyone feel that they should have to wait for a question to be asked via PM rather than use a forum.

The question would be, for example, about keeping an old number and getting the PAC code form completed, which would not process when attempted on iD mobile link, delaying cancellation of previous phone and paying 2 bills?

Thoughts appreciated.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

For real-time help use the iD Live Chat service, the iD customer service agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 9am - 6pm weekends). An agent will be able to help with your PAC.

Using this forum, or facebook, or Twitter will take longer.

Anyway, good luck.

Day number three, no response.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @AlunJ, messaging in the iD Community is not real-time. It’s often several days before the iD agents read posts in this members forum.

If you don’t mind waiting for help with your PAC, hang-on here for a reply from iD Mobile.

Otherwise, the quickest way to get assistance is to use the iD Live Chat service.
The iD customer service agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 9am - 6pm weekends). An agent will be able to help with your PAC. 

Oh dear,

I meant answered not asked in my original post.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Shame you couldn’t easily submit your PAC to iD Mobile.

There are at least three ways of doing this:

1. Use the iD Live Chat service.
  2. Use the https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/ link.
  3. Register for your iD My Account online and submit the PAC from your iD My Account:
    My services > Switch to iD Mobile.

One of the above should have worked - if it had, then timescale for the number port would be:

Porting timescales

Why iD Mobile?